Recovery Ecosystem Coalitions (REC)
We are in the process of setting up Recovery Ecosystem Coalitions (REC) throughout Pennsylvania. RECs will be regional, self-governed coalitions that determine areas of focus within that region including training needs. While these meetings are regional, all peer professionals (CPS, CPSS, CRS, CFRS, Family Peer Specialists, etc.) are welcome to attend the REC meetings regardless of county of residence.
Please check back often as we will be adding new information as we are able to establish new RECs. If you are interested in helping lead your Regional Ecosystem Coalition or would like information about attending a local REC meeting please contact our REC Coordinator, Jason Rilogio, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-719-0488.
RECs will Provide:
- Networking for all Peer Based Professionals
- Pennsylvania Certification Board Approved Continuing Education
- Leadership Development
- Training and Facilitation Opportunities
- Strengthening the Peer Voice Statewide
- Regional Leadership Structures for Peer Based Professionals
- January 15 from 10am – 12pm: Click Here for More Information and to Register
- January 29 from 10am – 12pm: Click Here for More Information and to Register