Upcoming Peer Support Certification Trainings
Please Note: The Pennsylvania Peer Support Coalition does not run these trainings. There are three training vendors approved by The Pennsylvania Certification Board (PCB) to offer the certification trainings. They are The Institute@MHP, RI Consulting, and Copeland Center for Wellness and Recovery. Please contact the training vendor with any questions regarding that specific training.
There are ongoing CPS training opportunities in the city of Philadelphia. For more information on upcoming trainings in Philadelphia please click here.
- July 18 – 29 in York: Training is Full (facilitated by RI Consulting)
- August 15 – 26 in Franklin: Click Here for More Information and to Register (facilitated by Copeland Center)
- September 12 – 23 in Reading: Click Here for More Information and to Register (facilitated by Institute for Recovery)
- September 19 – 30 in Western PA (Location TBD): Click Here for More Information and to Register (facilitated by RI Consulting)
- November 7 – 18 in Eastern PA (Location TBD): Click Here for More Information and to Register (facilitated by RI Consulting)
If you are providing certification trainings in Pennsylvania and would like to have them posted on this site, email us.
As a benefit of membership of the Pennsylvania Peer Support Coalition, you will be notified of these and other upcoming trainings and job opportunities. Join today.