Upcoming Peer Support Certification Trainings
Please Note: The Pennsylvania Peer Support Coalition does not run these trainings. There are three training vendors approved by The Pennsylvania Certification Board (PCB) to offer the certification trainings. They are The Institute for Recovery, RI Consulting, and the Copeland Center for Wellness and Recovery. Please contact the training vendor with any questions regarding that specific training.
There are ongoing CPS training opportunities in the city of Philadelphia. For more information on upcoming trainings in Philadelphia please click here.
- April 6 – 17 in Lebanon: 040620 CPS Training Application Lebanon PA (Facilitated by RI Consulting)
- April 20 – May 1 in Williamsport: April 20 – May 1 CPS Application (Facilitated by Institute for Recovery)
- May 11 – 22 in Chambersburg: 051120 CPS Training Application Chambersburg PA (Facilitated by RI Consulting)
- June 1 – 5 and 15 – 19 in Elizabethtown: Click Here for More Information and to Register (Facilitated by Copeland Center)
- June 15 – 26 in Glenside (CPS Training for Individuals who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing): 061520 CPS Training for Individuals who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing (Facilitated by RI Consulting)
- June 15 – 26 in Lebanon: 061520 CPS Training Application Lebanon PA (Facilitated by RI Consulting)
- August 17 – 29 in Lebanon: 081720 CPS Training Application (Facilitated by RI Consulting)
If you are providing certification trainings in Pennsylvania and would like to have them posted on this site, email us.
As a benefit of membership of the Pennsylvania Peer Support Coalition, you will be notified of these and other upcoming trainings and job opportunities. Join today.