Upcoming Peer Support Certification Trainings
Please Note: The Pennsylvania Peer Support Coalition does not run these trainings. There are two training vendors approved by The Pennsylvania Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (OMHSAS) to offer the certification trainings. They are The Institute for Recovery and Community Integration and RI International Consulting. Each of the listings below indicate which vendor is running that training and has contact information. Please contact the training vendor with any questions regarding that specific training.
- January 28 – February 8 in Harrisburg 012819 CPS Application Harrisburg, PA Application
- February 4-8 and 18-22 in Philadelphia: Click here for more information and application
- March 4-8 and 18-22 in Williamsport: Click here for more information and application
- April 1-12 in Lebanon: 040119 CPS Lebanon, PA Application
- April 8-12 and 22-26 in Bolivar: CPS Application 2019
- June 10-21 in Lebanon: 061019 CPS Lebanon, PA Application
- July 15-19 and 29-August 2 in Butler: CPS Application 2019
- August 19-30 in Lebanon: 081919 CPS Lebanon, PA Application
- October 5/6, 12/13, 19/20, 26/27, and November 2/3 in Butler: CPS Application 2019 (NOTE: Five consecutive weekends)
- October 7-18 in Lebanon: 100719 CPS Lebanon, PA Application
- December 2-13 in Lebanon: 120219 CPS Lebanon, PA Application
If you are providing certification trainings in Pennsylvania and would like to have them posted on this site, email us.
As a benefit of membership of the Pennsylvania Peer Support Coalition, you will be notified of these and other upcoming trainings and job opportunities. Join today.