Upcoming Peer Support Certification Trainings
Please Note: The Pennsylvania Peer Support Coalition does not run these trainings. There are three training vendors approved by The Pennsylvania Certification Board (PCB) to offer the certification trainings. They are The Institute for Recovery, RI Consulting, and the Copeland Center for Wellness and Recovery. Please contact the training vendor with any questions regarding that specific training.
There are ongoing CPS training opportunities in the city of Philadelphia. For more information on upcoming trainings in Philadelphia please click here.
- February 3 – 7 and 17 – 21 in Philadelphia: Feb 3 – 21 CPS Application (Facilitated by Institute for Recovery)
- February 3 – 14 in Chambersburg: 020320 CPS Training Application – Chambersburg (Facilitated by RI Consulting)
- February 17 – 28 in Lebanon: 021720 CPS Lebanon, PA Application (Facilitated by RI Consulting)
- March 2 – 6 and 16 – 20 in Pottsville: Mar 2 – 20 CPS Application (Facilitated by Institute for Recovery)
- June 15 – 26 in Glenside (CPS Training for Individuals who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing): 061520 CPS Training for Individuals who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing (Facilitated by RI Consulting)
If you are providing certification trainings in Pennsylvania and would like to have them posted on this site, email us.
As a benefit of membership of the Pennsylvania Peer Support Coalition, you will be notified of these and other upcoming trainings and job opportunities. Join today.