Upcoming Peer Support Certification Trainings
Please Note: The Pennsylvania Peer Support Coalition does not run these trainings. There are two training vendors approved by The Pennsylvania Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (OMHSAS) to offer the certification trainings. They are The Institute for Recovery and Community Integration and RI International Consulting. Each of the listings below indicate which vendor is running that training and has contact information. Please contact the training vendor with any questions regarding that specific training.
- October 1 – 12 in Philadelphia (Youth and Young Adult Focus): Click here for more information and application
- October 15 – 26 in Lebanon: Click here for more information and application (UPDATE- CLASS FULL)
- November 26 – December 14 in Plymouth Meeting: Click here for more information and application
- December 3 – 14 in Lebanon: Click here for more information and application
- March 4 – 22 in Williamsport: Click here for more information and application
If you are providing certification trainings in Pennsylvania and would like to have them posted on this site, email us.
As a benefit of membership of the Pennsylvania Peer Support Coalition, you will be notified of these and other upcoming trainings and job opportunities. Join today.