Annual Membership Options:
All memberships renew annually on the anniversary of your join date.
Individual Membership: Any person engaged in or supporting Peer Services.
- Benefits: Reduced rates on trainings and events, advanced registration on trainings and events, members only section on website with exclusive content, networking opportunities, supporting the organization that speaks and advocates for peer professionals, quick and accurate responses to questions and requests for support, access to Working Advantage
- Pennsylvania resident: $30 ($27 if set up on recurring payments)
- Out of state or International Member: $40 ($36 if set up on recurring payments)
Organization Membership: An entity that employs or deploys individuals (employees or contractors) that provide any service related to professional peer-based services (CPS, CRS, CFRS, CFPS, CST, etc.).
- Benefits: All staff included on the membership roster receive individual membership benefits, shows your staff you support them and peer services
- Level 1 (1 – 5 Staff): $100
- Level 2 (6 – 15 Staff): $250
- Level 3 (16 – 30 Staff): $350
- Level 4 (31 – 50 Staff): $500
- Level 5 (51 – 75 Staff): $650
- Level 6 (75+ Staff): $1000
System Membership: Levels 1 – 5: counties, county collaboratives, county oversight organizations, or county government organizations; Level 6: commercial insurance companies or behavioral health managed care organizations
- Benefits: training(s) administered by PaPSC equaling the cumulative annual total of Continuing Education Hour requirements set forth by the Pennsylvania Certification Board (PCB) at a pre-determined location and/or virtually (as of 1/1/21 currently set at 18 hours)
- Level 1 (single county): $750
- Level 2 (2 counties): $1500
- Level 3 (3 counties): $2000
- Level 4 (4 counties): $2500
- Level 5 (5+ counties): $3500
- Level 6 (insurance/BHMCO): $1500
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software