The Pennsylvania Peer Support Coalition provides an opportunity for individuals and organizations who offer peer support to have a statewide voice. We have a number of membership options which are outlined below.
We do not limit who is allowed to join our organization. If you support the mission of the PaPSC and want to be a member we will welcome you to our coalition.
Individual Membership: Any person engaged in or supporting Mental Health Peer Services.
- Pennsylvania resident: $25 2. Out of state or International Member: $35
Provider Organization Membership: An entity that employs and deploys individuals (employees or contractors) to provide Peer Support Services.
- 1 to 5 peer service staff: $100 2. 6 to 10 peer service staff: $200
3. 11 to 18 peer services staff: $250 4. 19 or more peer services staff: $300
System Organization Membership: An entity that, as part of the Behavioral HealthChoices or other service purchase arrangement, contracts for or manages credentialing, payment or service administration for Peer Support and other behavioral healthcare services.
- Counties in the managed service area (excluding Philadelphia and Allegheny Counties): $150
- HealthChoices procurement contract including Philadelphia and Allegheny Counties: $500
- Non-MA commercial insurance entities: $500
Associate Membership: Trade, membership, professional and advocacy entities that are stakeholders in Pennsylvania’s behavioral health care and Recovery focused service system.
Join the Pennsylvania Peer Support Coalition
Who Should Become a Member?
Any individual or organization who provides peer support to others recovering from mental health disorders or who have an interest in supporting the peer support network can become a member. The Coalition is not limited to certified peer specialists. Peer support is not just a service, it is a skill – the skill of using a personal experience and sharing it in a way that offers hope and support to others. All who support this concept are welcome to join, without exception.
Benefits of Membership
Benefits of membership to the PA Peer Support Coalition include:
- Access to information relevant to peer support
- Reduced rates on trainings
- Opportunities to network with other people using their peer support skills
- A statewide voice in the ongoing development of peer support in Pennsylvania
If you would like to just be on our email list to receive periodic informational emails from the PaPSC, please download and return the below form.