Youth Certified Peer Specialist at Merakey (Carlisle)
Carlisle, PA – The Stevens Center
Youth Certified Peer Specialist
- Act as a role model/mentor for individuals receiving Peer Support services
- Engage and form relationships with individuals in order to better understand and communicate needs pertaining to recovery goals and developing community supports
- Partner in recovery-oriented service planning and completion of specified objectives with individuals
- Assist in transporting individuals as needed.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings, supervision meetings and team meeting sessions.
- Use Electronic Health Record to record progress on service plan and conduct strengths based assessments.
- Adhere to MERAKEY Code of Conduct and The Code of Ethics of Peer Specialists
- Participate in continuing education activities to enhance skills relevant to the job and to maintain certification
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with MERAKEY
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have completed the Certified Peer Specialist Training and PCB Certification process
- High School diploma/GED.
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania Drivers License.
- Have a minimum of twelve (12) months paid or volunteer experience within a three (3) year period.
Instructions on how to apply:
Contact Laura Jesic at 717-243-2278 ext 205 with questions