Peer Support Supervisor at Community Services Group (Sunbury)
Community Services Group
Peer Support Supervisor
Join Community Services Group (CSG) as a Peer Support Supervisor for our Adult Mental Health (MH) Peer Support Services in Sunbury, PA and find meaning in your work every day.
A Peer Support Supervisor is someone who promotes self-determination, personal responsibility, empowerment inherent in self-directed recovery. Additionally, the Peer Support Supervisor assists individual’s recovery process. A Peer Support Supervisor will provide oversight to Peer support specialists and could provide direct service to individuals if able to do so.
• Starting at $12.00 per hour.
• Flexible – Hours determined by needs of individuals and program.
• This position will cover Northumberland County and require travel as needed. Travel Reimbursement provided!
• Great opportunity to grow your career in human services while assisting others to experience life to its fullest.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we can do great things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Maintained within the last three (3) years, at least 12 months of successful full or part time paid or voluntary work experience or one-year post-secondary education experience totaling 24 credit hours.
• Complete and pass a peer specialist certification training program, including written examination, which is offered in accordance with the guidelines defined by the Department.
• Have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
• Have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Instructions on how to apply:
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click on Join our Team.