Peer Mentor at Community Services Group (Lancaster)
Community Services Group
Join Community Services Group (CSG) as a Peer Mentor for our Child & Youth Mental Health Services Specialized Transitional Supports for Adolescents Program in Lancaster, PA and find meaning in your work every day.
Peer Mentors have progressed in their own recovery and promote self-determination, personal responsibility, empowerment inherent in self-directed recovery, and assist individuals with mental illness in the individual’s recovery process. They support and assist individuals in the recovery process through coaching, mentoring, and integrating with the community. Peer Mentors also identify individuals’ abilities, strengths, and assets (both internal and external) and assist them to recognize these strengths and use them to achieve their goals.
• Starting at $10.00 to $12.00 per hour (Hourly rates may increase based on experience)
• Flexible PRN position – hours will vary based on the program’s needs.
• Great opportunity to start your career in human services while assisting others to experience life to its fullest
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we can do great things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
• This position is in a mental health treatment service working with individuals between the ages of 18 and 24. We are looking for people close in age as well as being a self-identified individual who has or is currently receiving behavioral health as the term peer implies.
• Able to work flexible hours to meet individual’s and program’s needs.
• Able to access transportation for work responsibilities.
• Have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Instructions on how to apply:
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click on Join our Team!