Mental Health Worker/ Recovery Support Practitioner at Salisbury Behavioral Health (Pottstown)
Salisbury Behavioral Health
Mental Health Worker/ Recovery Support Practitioner
Full Time/Part Time Available- Varied Schedule, see description of responsibilities
Looking to make a difference in the lives of adults with developmental disabilities, mental disabilities, or complex medical issues? Salisbury Behavioral Health is committed to providing person-centered services that are culturally competent, flexible, coordinated, accountable, and focused on individual’s strengths and values.
Salisbury Behavioral Health, Cherry Hill Lane LTSR, is looking for a Mental Health Worker (Recovery Support Practitioner) with a diverse background and experience to join our dynamic team of experienced professionals.
As a Mental Health Worker/Recovery Support Practitioner you will:
- Provide assistance to consumers with daily living activities, personal care activities, cooking, and other household responsibilities.
- Document behaviors of individuals receiving services in daily report log and weekly progress note.
- Perform vital checks and report medical issues to nursing staff
- Ensure a clean, safe and homelike environment with the assistance of housekeeping personnel
- Encourage individuals to participate in social and leisure activities to develop/strengthen problem solving skills
- Ensure the health safety and welfare of the individuals
- Transport individuals to appointments and activities with a company vehicle
- Residential homes are open 365 days a year and 24 hours a day. Weekends and Holidays are included in all work schedules.
Available Shifts –
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
4:00 PM to 12:00 AM
12:00 AM to 8:00 AM – Awake Overnight
Compensation ranges from $11.21 to $12.61 per hour, depending on level of education and experience. Increased shift differential rates are available on evening and overnight shifts and holidays. PTO time is available for part time and full time employees.
In addition, full time employees are eligible for health care benefits and an employee rewards program.
Salisbury Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Six (6) months of working experience in the Mental Health field OR completion of twelve (12) semester hours of college training in a mental health related field
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
Instructions on how to apply:
Please visit our link at Career Builder.com