Director of Training at Mental Health Partnership (Philadelphia)
Mental Health Partnership
Director of Training
The Director of Training is a Full Time role located in Philadelphia, PA. Full Time staff are eligible for all of our exciting benefits, including health insurance and over five weeks of paid time off!
The Director of Training creates, defines and revises strategic planning and implementation of learning and development for internal and external customers. The Director of Training also creates multi-year plans to ensure that change and competency objectives are achieved, including oversight on the design, development and delivery of the Institute’s training products and services, and the day-to-day supervision of Learning and Development Specialists. This position requires up to 50% local and national travel.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
QUALITY, RELEVANCE & IMPACT OF OFFERINGS
- Ensures that best practices in learning, change and, organizational transformation are used to develop impactful and scalable programs and services that reflect leading trends in recovery (emotional and psychological distress and substance abuse), trauma, emotional and psychological well-being and, integrated health
- Manages the design, development and revision of new and existing curricula and supplemental course/learner materials
- Conducts needs assessment on training and curricula to make updates and improvements
- Develops and implements systems to evaluate and report on the quality and effectiveness of services and programs offered by the Institute. Establishes a systematic approach for creating learning and development outcomes, measuring and reporting on customer satisfaction.
EFFECTIVE & EFFICIENT OPERATIONS & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Establishes and implements processes, practices and infrastructure that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Institute’s training operations and the development and delivery of its products and services.
- Ensures that courses are scheduled appropriately, assigns training staff, determines need for outside Subject Matter Experts and facilitators; provides orientation and training as needed.
- Provides training and technical assistance data for quarterly, annual and grant reporting (state, local and/or federal).
- Collaborates with and consults to other departments in MHP to ensure training programs and organizational development processes are aligned, and integrated with departmental needs.
ENTRY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s degree in Learning & Development or related field.
- 8 plus years’ experience running a contemporary learning and development department and managing professional staff.
- Instructional design and consulting expertise; experience using online learning technology.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate with senior leaders.
- Experience establishing design, delivery and training operations processes including selecting and implementing learning management systems.
- Able to plan and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Experience and knowledge of Behavioral Health systems and recovery.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Must possess basic computer skills to perform job duties including desktop computing, email, time sheet. management, electronic health records, using Microsoft Office Applications, and other relevant software.
- WRAP Certification a plus as well as CPRP and CPS.
Instructions on how to apply: