Certified Recovery Specialist at Pinnacle Treatment Centers (throughout PA)
Pinnacle Treatment Centers
Certified Recovery Specialist
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a growing leader in addiction treatment services. We provide care across the nation touching the lives of more than 35,000 patients daily.
Our mission is to remove all barriers to recovery and transform individuals, families, and communities with treatment that works.
Our employees believe we are creating a better world where lives and communities are made whole again through comprehensive treatment.
As a Certified Recovery Specialist, you will assist patients in regaining control over their lives and recovery process. You will provide peer support services in emergency, inpatient, and outpatient settings.
- Assist patients in articulating personal goals for recovery
- Utilize his/her unique recovery experience to teach and role model the value of every individual’s recovery experience.
- Observe and reinforce positive progress that patients make toward recovery goals
- Teach problem-solving skills
- Teach patients to identify and combat negative self-talk
- Assist patients in building social skills by demonstrating and reinforcing proper conduct and respectful interaction
- High school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma)
- Self-identify as a current or former patient and maintaining healthy recovery from substance abuse
- Must be able to verify completion of state-approved training program and passing score on certification exam.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to meet written communication requirements.
Instructions on how to apply:
send your resume to John.Kibler@pinnacletreatment.