Certified Peer Specialist Youth Supervisor at Merakey (Carlisle)
Carlisle, PA –The Stevens Center
Certified Peer Specialist Youth Supervisor
- Provide direct supervision to Youth CPS staff. This includes at least 1 hour of individual
- Assure program documentation and service delivery meets standards of County MH/IDD
office, MCO, and Internal Quality assurance standards.
- Provide support and direction to staff during crisis intervention functions.
- Review documentation and consumer records to assure completeness and accuracy.
- Participate in the interviewing, hiring, and training of all new staff members.
- Coordinate and monitor staff activities/schedules and be knowledgeable of all staff
activities related to consumer care.
- Assist Director with statistical reports and other administrative functions as needed.
- Assist with intakes, assessments, service planning, and discharge planning
- Ensure staff completes all required trainings and workshops, both internal and as
required for continuing education credits to maintain Certified Peer Specialist certification
(18 credit hours per year)
- Provide education for staff in recovery values, competencies, and principles, in addition
to support counseling and advocacy.
- Serve a small caseload of peers as program need arises
Instructions on how to apply:
Contact Laura Jesic at 717-243-2278 ext 205 with questions