Certified Peer Specialist at Salisbury Behavioral Health (Exton)
Salisbury Behavioral Health
Certified Peer Specialist
Full-Time, Varied Schedule
Looking to make a difference in the lives of adults with developmental disabilities, mental disabilities, or complex medial issues? Do you want to work with a great team of peers and managers who have years of experience in the field? Are you looking for an employer with a great reputation in the industry for providing quality services? Then Salisbury Behavioral Health is the employer for you!
Salisbury Behavioral Health is searching for a Certified Peer Specialist to provide peer counseling, support, guidance and encouragement to consumers to actively participate in their recovery.
In this role you will:
- Assist peers in identifying and prioritizing needs, as well as articulating personal goals and objectives for recovery as part of their individual service plans.
- Assist peers in accessing needed services; Inform peers about community and natural supports available to them.
- Assist peers in securing employment, housing as well as helping them understand benefits with a new job
- Help peers build social skills
- Support peers in overcoming job related anxiety
This position offers unique hours. The candidate must be willing to work hours outside of a typical work schedule (i.e. nights and weekends).
|The ideal candidates will have
Have a valid driver’s license
Instructions on how to apply:
Please visit the link at Career Builder.com