Certified Peer Specialist for Youth at Merakey (Carlisle)
33 State Ave Carlisle PA 17013
Certified Peer Specialist for Youth
Part time- Choice of 3 days- Monday- Saturday 3-9pm
- Act as a role model/mentor for individuals receiving Peer Support services
- Engage and form relationships with individuals and family in order to better understand and communicate needs pertaining to recovery goals and developing community supports
- Partner in recovery service planning and completion of specified objectives with individuals
- Attend and participate in staff meetings, supervision meetings and team meeting sessions.
- Use Electronic Health Record to record progress on service plan and conduct strengths based assessments.
- Adhere to Merakey Code of Conduct and The Code of Ethics of Peer Specialists
- Participate in continuing education activities to enhance skills relevant to the job and to maintain certification
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with Merakey policies
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have completed the Certified Peer Specialist Training and PCB Certification in process
- High School diploma/GED.
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania Drivers License.
- Have a minimum of twelve (12) months paid or volunteer experience within a three (3) year period.
Instructions on how to apply:
Go to www.Merakey.org and find the jobs listed for Carlisle, PA