Certified Peer Specialist (Bilingual) at Familicare Counseling Center (Reading/Berks County)
Familicare Counseling Center
Certified Peer Specialist (Bilingual)
Familicare has Full/Part time openings for Bilingual Certified Peer Support Specialist. Must be passionate about helping others. Duties are conducted in accordance with all existing policies and regulations. Training provided.
1. High school diploma or GED required.
2. At least one year of documented volunteer or paid work in the last three years.
3. Basic understanding of the WRAP.
4. Valid PA drivers license.
5. Access to reliable automobile.
Instructions on how to apply:
How to apply: dfriend @familicare.com
Contact Debbie Friend 610-898-0770 X 231