Certified Peer Specialist at Merakey (Colmar, PA)
Certified Peer Specialist
Monday - Friday - 9am - 4:30pm
The CPS will:
- Provide opportunities for individuals receiving services to direct their own recovery
- Teach and support acquisition and utilization of the skills needed to facilitate an individual’s recovery
- Promote the knowledge of available service options and choices
- Promote the utilization of natural resources within the community
- Document member progress to maintain permanent record of consumer activity and progress according to agency and state standards
- Coordinate completion of Individualized Recovery Plan
- Engage consumers who have discontinued services for follow up, re-engagement and satisfaction survey completion
- Participate in monthly CPS technical assistance meetings
- Facilitate WRAP groups as needed to support members
- Attend required training to maintain Peer Certification
- May perform other related duties, as needed
- Completed approved CPS certification is Required.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Related experience is helpful.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- A current and valid driver’s license is required.
Instructions on how to apply:
If you are interested you can apply directly through our Career Center by clicking on (or copy and paste into your browser) the link below: