Program Coordinator at TCV Community Services (Homestead, PA)
TCV Community Services
Homestead, PA (Allegheny County)
Program Coordinator - Decision Support Center
Full-time Monday through Friday, daylight hours with some evenings
• Models recovery philosophy and practices with consumers, staff and supervisees in all interactions.
• Organizes, convenes and facilitates consumer use of the Decision Support Center as the entry point into the psychiatric medical services.
• Engages and provides orientation to consumers using the DSC Clinic including computer assistance and education about how to navigate the computer to complete the Common Ground Survey and trouble shoot printing, use technology skills to interact with tutorials and web based recovery information.
• Recruits, selects, trains peer staff.
• Directs all operations and ensures staff coverage during the doctor hours. Ensures productivity standards and consumer needs are met.
• Completes all required supervisory and direct service documentation within agency and payer standards. Documentation would include but is not limited to: Progress Notes, Service Plans, Performance Evaluations, and weekly supervision logs.
• Coaches consumer and staff involvement in the best practice implementations.
This management level position requires a Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of mental health direct care experience, which may include experience in peer support services. Must have at least one year of supervisory or management responsibility. Must complete a peer specialist supervisory training curriculum, approved by OMHSAS, within 6 months of hire. Demonstrates proficiency as a computer end-user of assorted internet and email browsers, and possess advanced skills in MS Word and Excel programs. Additional computer skills are a plus.