Mobile Certified Peer Specialist at Resources for Human Development (Philadelphia)
Resources for Human Development - Team A.R.R.I.V.E
Philadelphia County (Mobile Position) office-5201 Old York Road, suite 311, Philadelphia PA 19141
Mobile Certified Peer Specialist
• Serve as a member of Team ARRIVE to provide supportive peer services to participants living independently in the community.
• Role model wellness and recovery.
• Identify recovery goals to assist participants with managing interpersonal relationships and community integration activities.
• Share recovery-oriented educational materials.
• Support participants through various change processes including residential, medical, psychiatric, and social.
• Submit daily documentation of services provided and billing activities to supervisor.
• Attend all trainings as required by regulations and as desired for professional development.
• Attend weekly clinical meetings.
• Complete all other assigned tasks as designated by the CPS Supervisor.
• Certified Peer Specialist Certification
• HS Diploma/GED, Bachelor’s preferred
• At least one year of experience