Certified Peer Specialist at Recovery InSight (Lancaster)
Certified Peer Specialist
Full or Part Time
Recovery InSight, Inc. is a growing behavioral health provider of mobile peer support services in Lancaster County. Recovery InSight, Inc.’s mission is to be involved in the process of making positive changes in people’s lives by providing support with the highest integrity and compassion to individuals working toward recovery, by individuals in recovery with similar experiences. Our vision is to focus on the person and not the illness.
Our team has immediate openings for Full-Time & Part-Time Certified Peer Specialists covering Lancaster County.
The Certified Peer Specialist (CPS) will follow best practices to provide peer support services that foster supportive relationships with individuals involved in the peer support program. The CPS will demonstrate an understanding of the recovery model and serve as a role model for people with serious mental illnesses and/or co-occurring disorders to find meaningful lives in the community. The CPS will contribute to the development of a culture of recovery with mutual respect while building trusting relationships with shared responsibilities.
• High School diploma or GED
• Pennsylvania Certification as a Peer Support Specialist
• Ability to establish trusting relationship with peers including excellent interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented with good writing and organizational skills
• Share personal experiences of recovery to offer hope and optimism to individuals that recovery is not only possible but probable
• Completion of personal Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP)
• Valid PA driver’s license, proof of insurance, and reliable transportation
• Completion of Child Abuse & Criminal History clearances
Instructions on how to apply:
Please complete an employment application online at https://www.recovery-insight.
Contact: Diana Fullem
Phone Number: 717-517-8552 x-11