- This event has passed.
Now What Do We Do? How Families and Friends Can Survive and Thrive After a Suicide Attempt (Webinar Series)
October 17, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Heidi Bryan is pleased to announce a new webinar series entitled Now What Do We Do? How Families and Friends Can Survive and Thrive After a Suicide Attempt.
Topics to be addressed:
- The impact of a suicide attempt on the entire family
- What to expect afterwards
- How to help your loved one – immediately and to prevent future attempts
- Effective communication with your loved one and the family after the attempt
- Insight into why someone becomes suicidal
- How and where to get help
- Warning signs
Additionally, resources will be provided along with a copy of the presentation and a recording of the webinar. Plus I want to hear from you. Either when you register or before the end of the webinar, you can offer suggestions or special areas you want discussed so they can be incorporated in the webinar(s).
Webinars: Tuesdays at 1pm beginning October 17
Learn More and Register: https://afteranattempt.lpages.co/now-what-do-we-do-webinar-series-1/?utm_source=Personal&utm_campaign=ec541b90e4-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_09_26_Webinar_Invites&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b37f58f408-ec541b90e4-232232213
Cost: $37.00 for one; $147 for all five in the series