The Coalition structure is set forth in its bylaws. The PaPSC is guided by a volunteer Board of Directors that represents six regions of Pennsylvania. According to the Coalition’s bylaws every effort is made to have board members from each of the six regions. The Board of Directors is comprised of a majority of individuals who offer peer support to others; however, in the interest of balance, may and does include other professionals who have skills that can support the mission and health of the organization.
If you are interested in joining the Board of Directors please download the application by clicking here.
The six regions of the Pennsylvania Peer Support Coalition:
- North Central: Centre, Clinton, Columbia, Lycoming, Montour, Northumberland, Potter, Snyder, Tioga and Union counties
- Northeast: Berks, Bradford, Carbon, Lackawanna, Lehigh, Luzerne, Monroe, Northampton, Pike, Schuylkill, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Wayne and Wyoming counties
- Northwest: Cameron, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Forest, Jefferson, McKean, Mercer, Venango and Warren counties
- South Central: Adams, Bedford, Blair, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Mifflin, Perry, Somerset and York counties
- Southeast: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties
- Southwest: Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Cambria, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington and Westmoreland counties
View or print the Pennsylvania Peer Support Coalition’s regional map by clicking the image above.